Monday, March 30, 2009

Addicted to Tomyam

Yesterday, went dinner with him at Zhia Kitchen, Sunway Pyramid at 8.45pm. I waited for him to finish his assignment for 90mins. After dinner, we went in ALDO . I thought he want buy another pair of shoe, manatau he asked me choose pair of slipper for myself. After so long trying this and that ,I dint buy slipper and i bought this -









Please tell me is nice cause it cost me few hundred bucks.!
For environmental purpose, they told me save plastic and just hold the box. Swt!
I just pierced my nose last week. The best part was I took Tomyam Seafood continuosly for at least 5 meals and just now my lunch tomyam again :(



* Thanks to the flash make me look so fair! LOL- Syiok Sendiri*

My mouth actually swollen last friday cause the Malay Restaurant tomyam is too spicy. I told the waiter that "Tak Mau Cili Padi" but ended up there's 6-7 batang Cili Padi inside my favourite soup. I took picture of my lips, look bit like small sausage man. Not gonna post up here. Too ugly.!
My nose reddish due to the seafood and some of them thought is pimple. Crap!

I dont like the ending of Emergency Unit..! I dont like The Winter Melon Tale drama, cant stand their karenah tidak habis.! I love Defeated Queen and in love with Fish Leong latest songs.! *smile*

I want watch Confession of Shopaholic...! But everyone seems too busy with their studies and no time accompany me.

No comments:

Post a Comment